Friday 14 September 2012

Article update

I have been working on an article for Max "The Diesel Wiesel" to put on Wikipedia. It was a bit tricky to get it into Wiki form, but I think I got it down. One it gets approved I will post it on here with the link of the wiki page. I will give a short write up about it.

     Max is an Elite level raw lifter, he is currently ranked #14 in the 161lb weight class with a total of 1295. He served for his country form 2001-2003.

    The rest you will have to weight and see. He is a good friend, and a supportive person on the forums. Wish Him well in the up incoming meets he has planned.

   I am working on my second Article called "Why we do what we do". Not going to give out any information on this article and looking to release it before mid October. Also I will be working on Monster training's Wiki page so you can find us on there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment